Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fall down, go boom.

I am not a naturally clumsy person. I would not consider myself graceful but I typically have an appropriate amount of control over my limbs. Just another thing I no longer enjoy. Today I took Stella on a walk. I thought "Hey I am being a good pregnant person. Getting some fresh air, getting some exercise. Go me!' It was a wonderful idea in theory. Unfortunately it ended with me, at the top of my basement stairs crying.
How does this happen? I fell.
Not a serious fall. Just enough to scrape my knee and bruise my hand. Belly/Sophia were safe. I shielded them by falling on said hand and knee. I then walked home, pity crying half way. Then I got over it and was just pissed. Got all the way home, calmly called out to Bill to tell him what happened and immediately started crying again. Gotta love the hormones. Spent the next half hour on the couch with ice packs, sniffling away my dignity. But thats what happens when you fall down, go boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment