Sunday, January 10, 2010

Slowing My Roll

I have a T shirt that has a limo on it and it says "this is how I roll". These days I need a new maternity shirt that shows a turtle and says the same thing. The 7th month hit and its like I am moving in slow motion at all times. I walk at one speed only....waddle. Getting dressed is a slow process as well. I have become very good at lasso-ing article of clothing around my feet to get them on, but its time consuming. Getting in and out of bed, chair, couches, etc takes a great deal of effort and also not done quickly. Completing regular tasks  have become lengthy trials of patience and sheer mental acuity. Sadly at this point I have little of either. I have never been a person with a great deal of patience, but usually my mind was sharp enough to get me through things quickly...no more. Forming sentences and doing basic 4th grade math proves difficult these days making simple chores impossible.  I still have 3 months left....how am I possibly going to  be a productive human being ?

No comments:

Post a Comment