Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Insomniaaaaaaah

Not being able to sleep at night seems like nothing but a cruel joke when you are pregnant. You are exhausted all day long and then when its finally "time" to be asleep everything keeps you awake: congestion, discomfort, baby kicking, headache, muscle pain, snoring, you name it. I am currently awake at 2:07 a.m. after only 1 hour and 20 minutes of sleep. I have to get up for work in 4 hours. Tonight I could not fall asleep because I was sneezing and blowing my nose until 11:45 at night. Really? Then was woken up as a result of my own snoring. Now I am wide awake and ready to go. Baby is too because she is kicking away. So how come when I finally fall asleep tonight and wake up in the morning I will be exhausted all over again when I am wide awake now? My students are just going to have to start coming to school at 2 am.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I will come and take care of Sophia while you and Bill sleep. Or maybe that does worry you? Anyway, don't lose sleep over it ;)

    ReplyDelete