Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick + Pregnant = fail

Pregnancy is no walk in the park. It has its wonderful moments but all in all its tough on your body. I have done pretty well so far. No major issues. I try to keep the whining to a minimum. However, being sick whilst pregnant sucks. No silver lining. It just plain sucks.
Take for example my current situation. I have a cold. Nothing too major, just enough of a cold to make me miserable. Has been trying to rear its ugly head for the past week or so I think but I have been resting and staying hydrated to combat it. Well, preventative measures be damned that cold was gonna come. Its here and I hate it.
My kind, sweet Bill went out and bought me Sudafed because its like one of 3 drugs I can take without harming Sophia. So I take it and then realize its Sudafed PE. So what? So PE is apparently not approved for baby. So now I am wondering if I have done any damage with my one dose (all research says no). So Bill goes out again for plain old Sudafed and we find out that you can't buy it OTC. Why? GD meth heads. So I suffered through last night only to wake up feeling worse this morning, only having to wait until 9 to go buy my perfectly legal drugs from the pharmacist. This Sudafed better be the best drug ever.
End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment