Friday, January 8, 2010

The Waddle

Apparently I waddle. I know this because all the sweet non-pregnant women that I work with have been telling me....at least one each day this week. They think this is cute, they think "Aw the pregnant girl is waddling, how sweet". I think great I look like a duck or a penguin or worse a moose that waddles.
I know the physicality of why I am waddling. My doctor even reassured me that this is normal. But for me the appearance of the waddle is no good. It just makes me feel huge and ridiculous. Why can I no longer walk like a normal human being? I get up and go to work and cook dinner (sometimes) and do everything else that a normal person does. Why is it necessary for my walk to evolve into a waddle. I am sorry, it is not cute. It is not sweet. It is a waddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment