Friday, January 7, 2011

back on track....

Sophia on her Birth day

Sophia - 9 months later
So here I am back on blogging track. I hope to do this everyday so that I can look back and see what transpired while I was a 'new' mom getting her bearings. In the past week Sophia has gone from lackadaisical scooting around on her belly like an inchworm to full out crawling. She has also learned how to pull herself up on things...like the couch. She can clap and wave "bye-bye" but not when you want her to do so. Her new thing is to make noises with the spit in her mouth and turn her mobile on at will. Oh and the "stevie wonder" head thing is pretty entertaining as well. She still happy all the time and doesn't really cry unless she is hurt, scared or really tired.   Happy 9 Month Birthday to my Sophia Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment