Wednesday, January 12, 2011

List of Things I Have Caught Sophia Playing With...

Hmmm....what can I get into today? 
So I am a good mom, I swear. I am vigilant. I am ever present. I am on top of it. But damn it if babies can't get into stuff quicker than you can say "oh no".
Here is the list. It will be updated as I am sure there will be more. Please don't call CPS....
- a wooden frame
- my running shoes
- her shoes
- the remote control (somehow she got into the DVRed shows!)
- the dog's water bowl
- a floor mat
- the dishwasher ( I was right there and she was ADAMANT that the door to the dishwasher must be a toy for her while I was trying to unload it)
- her highchair (she was trying to pull herself out of her walker by pulling up on it)
- the gate designed to keep her in was very fun to open and close (I was there)
Upate:
- the foam corner protectors that she pulled off the stone fireplace
- her nail clippers (they are safety clippers so she couldn't hurt herself but still)
- the curtains (picture a little baby tarzan)
- socks
- sneakers (new no shoe rule in effect for baby zones)
- books pulled off of bookshelf
- DVDS pulled out of cabinet

1 comment:

  1. Ellie decided to sneak over to the dog bowl today (which I forgot to put up) and was drenched and loving it. Ellie also loves to suck on the numckuck from the Wii, any small piece of paper she finds on the floor, an earring backing that I probably lost 5 years ago in my room. the zipper on whichever kid left their coat on the kitchen chair. nerf darts that she found that have been lost forever. we finally gave Ellie her own remote, one with no batteries from an old vcr or something. It isn't just Sophia

    ReplyDelete